Become a Real Estate Coach And Create an Additional 6-Figures to Your Annual Income
Capitalize on your Real Estate Experience and Expertise by becoming a real estate coach and mentor to aspiring real estate professionals.
Here’s everything you need to become a Real Estate Coach, launch your business and get your first paying client (or more) in just 10 short weeks.
Note: Keep working your real estate investments (as I do) while you coach and build your practice. It will give you credibility beyond crazy good with your new clients.
I have been an avid real estate investor for over three and a half decades. I continue to invest, and as of this writing I currently hold investments in 458 income producing units. This is precisely why investors want to have me coach them in real estate as I have been doing for the last eight years.
My program is a system detailed to help you develop your message, acquire clients and generate a significant income from your own coaching practice, WHILE MAINTAINING YOUR OWN INVESTMENT CAREER.
If you’re just starting out, this program will build a solid foundation for you and give you everything you need to become a Real Estate coach and launch your coaching practice in just 10 short weeks. If you’re already a Real Estate Coach, this program can exponentially increase your coaching skills and help you build a powerful system for getting all the clients you need online. From personal experience, I know that your own dynamic coaching program will… > Create more freedom in your schedule by having clients meet your schedule from anywhere in the world.
> Allow you to give back and mentor others in an industry that has been good to you.
> Generate significant “secondary” income; many coaches earn multiple six-figures per year (in addition to their real estate investments).
Bonus: You get to expand your horizons by helping others, like you have never imagined.
My “Become a Real Estate Coach” System has 10 Key Parts. When you link them all together, they work in perfect synergy to create a “Dynamic Real Estate Coaching Practice”… a practice that has the power to transform the lives of your clients and the industry, as well as generate significant side-income for you.
If you’ve always felt a special calling to help others, and you’ve always dreamed about doing the kind of work that makes a REAL difference in people’s lives, join me for the “Become a Real Estate Coach” program and turn your calling into a reality.
Here are the modules for your program:
Coaching Module for Week 1: Orientation and Fast Start
- Your Vision of a thriving practice
- Why do you want to coach
- Managing your time and offerings
- Maintaining your own RE investment business
- Selling results rather than time
Coaching Module for Week 2: Targeting Your Niche
- Understanding your expertise
- One size does not fit all
- Who needs you MOST?
- Where does your client hang out?
- “Speaking” to your client
- Coaching Module for Week 3: Creating Your Product
- Determining needs
- Creating value
- Overcoming fears
- Tangible deliverable
- Perceived deliverables
- Timeliness and Content calendars
- Coaching Module for Week 4: Creating Your Offer
- Pain vs. Pleasure Selling
- Authenticity and Credibility
- What’s the result?
- Communicating the “end game”
- Your CTA
- Coaching Module for Week 5: Launching Your Product
- Launch calendar
- Timing and Frequency schedule
- The “build up”
- Reinforcing the Launch
- Making it easy to buy
- Making it easy to pay
- Coaching Module for Week 6: Discovery Call Sales
- Pre-call questionnaire
- Timing of calls
- Building instant rapport
- Discovering pain and needs
- Building their vision
- Asking for the sale
- Handling objections
- Re-asking for the sale
- Follow-up and follow-thru
- Coaching Module for Week 7: Fulfilling Your Sale
- Methods of delivery
- Time and timeliness
- Outlines, Activities,
- Student Accountability
- Monitoring results and communication
- Over deliver X 3
- Coaching Module for Week 8: Getting Results with Your Client
- Quick wins for traction
- Building on traction
- Sticking to the “end game”
- Firm but flexible
- Retracing your coaching steps
- Celebrating successes
- Coaching Module for Week 9: Managing the Mindset of Your Client
- Where’s the resistance
- Best practices for mindset
- Mindset “transferring” (to their clients)
- Energy training
- Coaching Module for Week 10: The NEXT Offer for Your Client
- What’s next for the client?
- Natural next steps
- Broad coaching or narrow coaching
- Potentiality of partnering
I look forward to a planning session with you.